After what has been a particularly busy two years, and sharing the global challenges that were are facing since this time last year, posts have been somewhat absent. This is all about to change… However firstly I would like to bring you up to date. I am pleased to announce that I have moved into my new studio in Richmond, North Yorkshire. Based at Zetland Square I am delighted to be working from such a beautiful historic building in the centre of a beautiful market town (more on this later).
The last two years have been highly productive with a wide range of UK projects alongside work further afield. With a wide base of public sector clients alongside third sector and private businesses I am working with some great clients who share my vision for the role of planning and development as a means of ‘making the world a better place’.
Current projects include:
- A Design of New Development Supplementary Planning Document for a District Council
- Sustainability support to a number of councils across the UK
- A town centre masterplan and investment framework for a District Council
- A strategic masterplan for a new Garden Village of 4000 homes
- The successful gaining of planning permission for a new ‘green’ recording studio and green room for the Forum Music Centre, Darlington, an in-house designed project.
Please contact me if you want to know more about my work or are thinking about commissioning a new project.